At Hemming+Hart, our commercial property team are committed to service delivery and providing commercial legal advice that is practical and reflects the latest developments in the law.
Our lawyers have considerable experience in all areas of commercial property law from initial project structuring through to construction, project finance, and sales/leasing. Our team prides itself on providing quality advice that is not only cost-effective but also focused on delivering client satisfaction through successful outcomes.
When you retain the Hemming+Hart commercial property team, you will have a motivated group of lawyers who will partner with you from the beginning until the end of your project, no matter how large or small.
Hemming+Hart Lawyers is a member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (Qld) which is an approved industry body of the property development industry of Australia.
Hemming+Hart provides advice on:
- Land access, resumption and compensation
- project acquisition, due diligence and project structuring
- project leasing and sales for all types of property
- project structuring advice for residential, commercial, retail, industrial and mixed use developments including master planned developments
- retirement village developments
- project financing advice including debt and equity fundraising and managed investment schemes
- contract negotiation and preparation of tailored commercial agreements
- legal obligations of agents and auctioneers
- co-ordination and facilitation of National Rental Affordability's Scheme (NRAS) applications
- management rights transactions and all aspects of body corporate and community management law
- simple and complex Joint Ventures involving property acquisitions, investment and redevelopment including appropriate project structuring
- stamp duty advice
- Native title advice including preparation of tenement reports for inclusion in prospectuses for IPOs
Hemming+Hart has recently acted in:
- the acquisition, development, sale and leasing of various residential and mixed use property projects in Queensland ranging from 7 lots to 150 lots
- commercial leasing and sales of various CBD buildings
- establishing unlisted property trusts for CBD building acquisitions
- retail leasing of various CBD building and shopping centres
- shopping centre sales
- advising on the co-ordinating and facilitation of the National Rental Affordability's Scheme (NRAS)
- negotiating and preparing complex joint venture documentation involving interstate large scale property developer
- advising on the lease back of retail properties involved in the trade sale of a company to a private equity investor for a purchase price in excess of $750 million
- preparing tenure reports and providing native title advice for recently ASX listed companies
- acting for insolvency practitioners regarding various property law issues including the sale of real property and the transfer of mining tenure
- providing various property related advice to State and Local Governments